CellMax-DNA Genetic Cancer Risk Test
CellMax-DNA Genetic Cancer Risk Test identifies 25 known hereditary cancers, including Breast cancer for BRCA 1, BRCA2 and other known cancer risk mutations.
CLIA-Certified Laboratory, Sunnyvale, CA, USA
Discover how your DNA can influence your health. Take control today!
- With only a saliva sample, you can identify your risk for 25 hereditary cancers by analyzing 98 genes from your DNA.
- A detailed test report includes a personalized health risk management plan, enabling you to review with your doctor and take control of your health.
- This test covers all American College of Medical Genetics and Genomics (ACMG) and National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN) guideline-recommended genes.
- Samples are processed by CellMax, a CLIA certified laboratory.
- Results are typically ready 3 weeks from the date specimen is received.
- Kit includes saliva collection tube, instructions, test requisition and consent forms, and a prepaid return shipping.
Hereditary Cancers & Gene Mutations List
Examines 98 Genes for Mutations associated with 25 Hereditary Cancers
Cancers: Bladder, Blood, Bone Sarcoma, Brain Tumors, Breast, Central Nervous System, Cervix, Colon, Endometrium, Esophagus, Gastric, Head and Neck, Kidney, Lip, Liver, Lung and Pleura, Miscellaneous Endocrine, Oral, Ovaries, Pancreatic Exocrine, Pancreatic Endocrine, Peripheral Nervous System, Pheochromocytoma, Prostate, Rectal, Sex Cord Tumors, Skin, Skin Basal Cell, Soft Tissue Sarcoma, Thyroid Tumors
See full gene matrix here.
This test is conveniently packaged as a kit. Instructions for easy collection are included. You will provide a saliva sample at home and ship it directly to the laboratory in a pre-paid mailing envelope along with all completed forms. Take all medications as prescribed and do not eat, drink, smoke, chew gum, floss, or brush your teeth for 30 minutes prior to the saliva collection.
Note: CellMax DNA Genetic Cancer Risk Test requires physician authorization. You can make an appointment with your physician to discuss genetic testing and obtain authorization, or you can request authorization from an independent network physician at no extra charge.
You must be at least 18 to use CellMax DNA Genetics Cancer Risk Test.