Join our dynamic team! We are looking for a Clinical Laboratory Scientist.
CellMax Life is a global company with a breakthrough solution in the fight against cancer. We are fundamentally and dramatically transforming early cancer detection and prevention. With our proprietary, simple and accurate genetic tests, CellMax’s goal is to eliminate cancer deaths by detecting cancer at a curable stage. We are funded by a leading venture capital firm in Silicon Valley, U.S., as well as leading industrialists and investors in Asia. We are looking for highly driven individuals who can thrive in a startup environment, take the initiative and achieve results. If you are a bright, motivated professional who wants to make an impact in healthcare, join us.
Title: Clinical Laboratory Scientist
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Minimum Qualifications and Desired Skills:
- Must be licensed by the State of California as a CGMBS or CLS
- Bachelor Degree in Molecular Biology, Clinical Laboratory Science, or related
- 1-year hands-on laboratory experience in the clinical, research or manufacturing lab
Duties may include but are not necessarily limited to the following:
- Performs all aspects of pre-analytical, analytical and post-analytical phase of the laboratory operation as defined by CLIA.
- Help with test data, quality control, calibration, quality assurance, preventive maintenance, proficiency testing and all other related laboratory procedures.
- Help with onboarding and training new lab employees.
- Follow all laboratory policies and procedures including, but not limited to, general processes, safety, and quality.
- Demonstrates a high level of integrity and honesty in maintaining HIPAA regulations.
Interested applicants, please submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org